As a rapidly growing company we are regularly seeking talented, creative and vibrant individuals to join our team. To apply, please send your introduction and CV to admin (at) childsplayclothing.co.uk (include the position you are applying for in the subject).
We currently have the following immediate requirements;
Web UI/UX & Graphic Designer
Employment type: Full time
As a growing online ecommerce business Childsplay Clothing require a dedicated, talented and fresh-thinking designer to create and maintain all aspects of design including branding, web front-end, social. email and print media. We are looking for a designer that can produce unique work to a very high standard.
The primary responsibility will be to produce sophisticated and stylish web ui/ux designs for our main and sub-brand sites, with day-to-day responsibilities including web graphics, promotional emails and marketing media for print, maintaining brand identity across all platforms.
- Knowledge and experience designing for Magento or ecommerce stores in general in related or similar industries would be highly preferred
- You must have 2 or more years experience either working within a design firm/agency or an extensive set of freelance projects
- You must be able to show a professional approach to your design process and execution
- Design impressive, elegant yet clean and intuitive user interfaces
- Design for multiple platforms (responsive design)
- Be consistent in design quality
- Quickly prototype UI designs
- A very keen eye for detail
- Well organised with good communication skills
- Work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment